About Me

My photo
Keep up with our family, find out what's new and exciting with the kids!! Check out our neat pictures and slide shows!! xoxo

Monday, March 2, 2009

Ben Makes a Pizza

Okay so a week or so ago, maybe two... Ben made a pizza almost all by himself. He wanted to do something fun... and he is kind of in to cooking right now, so I let him go to town.
I helped make the dough, and spread it out in the pan, but he did the rest pretty much by himself. I have to say, it wasn't exactly a gourmet pizza... He used almost three bags of cheese, and maple flavored breakfast sausage, and chunky spaghetti sauce... So as you can imagine it was delectable... lol
There is a new slide show of him making his pizza so be sure to check that out!!
The next morning there was pizza left and I planned on tossing it out, but he insisted on taking some to school to show all his buddies what he made, and he wanted me to take a piece for my friend Julie for lunch.
Poor Julie, but she was a real sport she ate the whole piece... but she couldn't stomach the maple flavored sausage so she had to take that off... But when I told Ben she had eaten the whole piece he had sent for her he was super proud of himself thinking he was truly a big boy and a really good cook... LOL
Well any ways that's it for now... next time he says he wants to make spaghetti and meatballs...
Oh joy!!

2 comments:

  1. A great story...one Ben will enjoy when he's old like us!! (smile) Great videos...most impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to figure out how to post a comment on here and not be anonymous!! Maybe this time I'll figure it out...

    ReplyDelete